Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pineapple Cantaloupe Cooler


After a good workout I just want to relax myself with a glass of juice. So I started trying out mixing different fruits & juicing them. I prefer fresh juices rather than store bought ones. While making them there are few failures & some successes. As you see I prefer to avoid added sugar to the juices until it is a must. Here is one of those successful one's that we loved so much.
Enjoy the drink!!!
Prep Time-20mins | Serves - 4people
Ingredients 
1/2Pineapple juiced
1Cantaloupe juiced
1Tbs lemon juice {optional}
1Tbs sugar/honey {optional}
Directions
- In a pitcher mix all the above. 
- Balance taste if needed.
- Chill & serve.
Note
- I haven't used sugar/honey in my juice.



You might also like 
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.

 

2 comments: