Friday, January 3, 2014

Eggless M&M Cookies

Today morning when I woke up I thought I will be full busy updating my blog & would be done by end of the day. But guess what I was stuck with some other work which needed much attention & just left my blog all alone.
But side by side I made some time to bake these colorful M&M cookies. I have seen these cookies around all time & was just waiting for a good opportunity to bake them.   


Yields 6 Cookies
Ingredients
1/2 Cup wheat flour
2 Tbs corn flour
1/2 Cup M&M's
1/4 Cup fine sugar
1 Tbs milk (Adjust acc..)
2 Tbs butter @ room temperature / olive oil 
1/2 Tsp baking powder
1/2 Tsp vanilla essence 




- Pre-heat oven @350 degrees & set your cookie try with parchment paper. Keep aside & continue with batter mixing.

- In a bowl sift wheat & corn flour.To that add the m&m's, sugar & baking powder. 
- In another bowl mix milk, sugar, vanilla essence & butter, beat them to soft & smooth consistency. 


- Now mix the dry & wet ingredients. Divide the cookie dough into 6 equal balls. 

- Arrange them on cookie tray & pat them to get round shape. Repeat the same with rest. 



- Bake the for 15mins for a chewy texture & a 10mins more for crunchy texture. 

- Remove from oven & allow them cool on counter before serving. 
* Serve them with milk, coffee or Tea. 

Note: 
- I made the same M&M's with all-purpose flour & they were just perfect. The recipe remains the same & all you need to change is wheat flour to all-purpose flour. 


Check my other friends who are participating in Blogging Marathon #36.

13 comments:

  1. Delicious and lovely looking cookies. Very colorful looking m and m candies as well.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. m&M were my fave candy as a child - kids must love these for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. super colorful and fantastic cookies there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attractive cookies with tempting colour!! Sure kids will love these cuties..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kid friendly cookies.. My son loves Panera bread M&M cookies and these are so much healthier than the store bought ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids would love to grab these cookies.

    ReplyDelete