Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Healthy Bite



The groundwork of all happiness is health
~~ James Leigh Hunt, an English critic, essayist, poet and writer

“Healthy” is a word of this century. You hear it almost everyday from who ever you meet & greet. It seems as though everyone is trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
It made me think what exactly it means to me & how can I be one. There are some inevitable things that we can’t control so leaving them behind here are some things I want to follow myself.
  1.    Including fruits, Vegies & grains in my diet
  2.    Consuming minimum 8 glasses of water
  3.    A 1-hour workout daily or 5days a week.
  4.    Keeping calm & quiet even when you feel like sharing a piece of your mind with others.
A simple equation can define as
Good food habits + Work out + self-care = Healthy.



Coming to the event it concentrates on recipes, which are healthy & nutritious. The food that has less saturated fat, trans fat & sugars are the least welcome recipes to the event.
  1. Vegan & vegetarian recipes only.
  2. Post it in your blog and link back the recipe to my event.
  3. Use of logo is appreciated.
  4. Can link in multiple entries.
  5. Event ends on 31 August 2013.
  6. For any queries you can just leave a comment on my facebook page Ammaji Recipes or do mail me. 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome event Srivalli.. Have linked my 1st entry.. Oats - Dalia Idli.. Have an awesome day dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vegifood4u has left a new comment on your post "Healthy Bite":

    Hello,
    Just got to know about this excellent, healthy event and linked one entry! Hoping to send more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sreevalli.. Have linked my 2nd entry.. Creamy Coconut Milk & Rice Pudding.. Have a great day dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sreevalli... Have linked my 3rd entry.. Cucumber-Cheese-Chutney Sandwiches.. Have an awesome day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sreevalli ,

    Have linked 3 recipes - genasale, khara uddina kadubu n adai dosa.

    Nice event for a healthy lifestyle...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I all the time used to study paragraph in news papers but now
    as I am a user of net thus from now I am using
    net for content, thanks to web.

    Feel free to visit my page :: turkish food Recipes

    ReplyDelete